Sunday, July 11, 2010

Floor Puzzles

Our favorite floor puzzle is one created by Ceaco, that has 24-pieces and is 2-sided. One side is of jungle animals and the other side is an ocean scene of different fish. I bought this for Grant around the age of two. I was afraid he would get confused about the two-sidedness of the puzzle, but I liked the value of getting two puzzles for the price of one. To my amazement, this puzzle never confused him. I helped him put each puzzle together a couple of times. After that, he no longer needed assistance (although he still wanted my company while he put it together).  I cannot rave enough about the quality of the puzzle. It fits together well and does not pop out of place once it has been connected. We've taken this puzzle on family trips many times and it's
still in great shape.

We own a couple of Melissa and Doug floor puzzles, as well. They are sturdy and have great subject matter, but they do not seem to fit or stay together as well as the Ceaco puzzle. Still, they are a good value for the money and fun to do as a family.  Do you have a favorite floor puzzle?


No comments:

Post a Comment